Greenwood Cemetery, Owen Sound, Ontario
Greenwood Cemetery is located at 190 1st Street South West, Owen Sound, Ontario.
Several prominent figures in the early history of Robert Butchart and the Portland cement business are buried in Greenwood Cemetery. Here are the Greenwood Cemetery interments we have listed on this website so far:
- Bishop, William Avery (Billy), V.C. (
- Butchart, Alexander Stephens (1872 -1940)
- Butchart, David Martin (1862 -1947)
- Doyle, Richard Judson (1835-1903)
- Kilbourn, Francis Howard (1863-1948)
- Kilbourn, George Stirke (1866-1946)
- Kilbourn, John Melbourne (1841-1921)
Here is a map showing the location of Greenwood Cemetery:
Here is a Google Street View image showing the entrance of Greenwood Cemetery:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?